We are looking for a Global Transformation and Business Change Manager, to ensure strategic alignment among and within BITS teams and their stakeholders, and ensure BITS and its stakeholders find their way smoothly through the transformation journey. This mission critical role is placed within the global CIO office, reporting directly to the Head of Strategy, Transformation and Business Partnering. The successful candidate will join a recently created team which is slowly building strong pillars across the entire organization.
- Develop and deliver the overall change management approach/plan for the BITS organisation and ensure change approach is integrated across the product lines.
- Define and set up a change framework and ensure stakeholder adherence to the framework - Act as an advisor to product lines to identify change impacts and advise on necessary mitigation strategies
- Conduct BITS stakeholder assessments, identifying key stakeholders and areas of focus; develop stakeholder engagement plans to address and mitigate risks
- Develop and deliver the communication plan, aligned to the overall change management approach and transformation journey of BITS, designed to adopt new ways of working centrally and across marketplaces
- Identify, baseline and track Change Management KPIs and metrics
- Establish and manage stakeholder adherence to change governance and risk frameworks
- Advise and support the product lines with training requirements and delivery as the organisation rolls out new solutions
- Demonstrated capacity to manage large multi scale operational transformation programs
- Demonstrated experience as a change manager in the development and execution of change management strategies and plans, and in delivering organisation change Management & Transformational Business Change
- Experience in the development and implementation of communication and stakeholder engagement strategies in a complex, multifaceted environment
- Passionate about driving change, teaching, coaching, collaborating with and enabling others in business and technology
- 4-6 years of experience in consulting and/or internal, technology-driven change management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Fluency in English (writing, reading, speaking)
- Experience operating in an Agile operating model
- Change Management Professional certification
This position can be based in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Berlin or Paris as per mutual agreement.
What do we have to offer:
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in the Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month across 16 countries.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.