Our celebrated brands Marktplaats and 2dehands/2ememain are looking for a Technical Program Manager who can make a success of the implementation of (new) regulations on our platforms.
What you'll do
- You will manage regulatory implementation projects to make sure Marktplaats and 2dehands/2ememain meet regulatory requirements and Adevinta standards without direct management. Particular focus on compliance (e.g. Digital Service Act, DAC7, GDPR).
- Build relationships within the company, connect and engage with teams and organisational entities (like Product & Tech, Legal, Privacy, Marketing, Customer Support) to foster alignment.
- Develop strategies to ensure continuous awareness of regulatory topics within the company and help teams to navigate the Digital Law landscape.
- Improving organisational culture, processes and ways-of-working relating to legal and privacy compliance.
- Facilitate project meetings and workshops, leading discussions and decision-making process.
- Manage project risks and issues, identifying and mitigating potential obstacles.
- Act as contact person for Adevinta Central teams and foster alignment so local adoption can be executed effectively.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience in (technical) product management in multi-stakeholder/matrix environments, preferably in an agile environment.
- You are comfortable working without direct management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate closely with people across the (global) business.
- You're a champion to review, analyse and structure.
- Excellent writing, organisational and problem solving skills.
- You make complex and technical topics easily understandable.
- You are fluent in English in written and spoken
- Experience in managing regulatory issues in a similar business (e-commerce environment as a plus).
You need to be currently resident of the Netherlands and entitled to work here (EU citizen, in possession of VISA, residence permit etc.)
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 26 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
Marktplaats in The Netherlands, and 2dehands and 2ememain in Belgium, are part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist. The three brands are hosted on a multi-tenant platform, operated from our Amsterdam location, and are the top players in the classifieds space throughout the Benelux region.
We offer consumers the opportunity to trade their unwanted products and contribute to a greener, circular economy. We offer businesses - of all sizes, from the smallest hobbyist to the biggest brands in Benelux - a platform to showcase their goods and services online to over 11 million monthly unique users.
Adevinta is recognised as a sustainability leader and is one of only six companies listed in the Media & Entertainment industry group on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) Europe.