Our platform offers tons of opportunities for our commercial customers to strengthen their business. Within the retention marketing team it is our mission to engage our existing customer base with our offerings and get across the impact we as a company and platform deliver to our customer.
We interface with a variety of internal departments to get relevant messages through and steer with a communication mindset to increase the perception of mobile.de as the ideal one stop shop for car dealers in Germany. In this role you bring our holistic B2B communication approach to the next level and work closely with a bunch of smart colleagues to develop new opportunities for our customers.
We´re looking for you to join our team as Teamlead B2B Dialog Marketing (d/f/m)
What you’ll do:
- Our constantly evolving business benefits from deep relation with our commercial customer. In your role you will strengthen this relation further by innovating the way we communicate with our customer.
- Diverse businesses facing the same customer require holistic steering, it is your responsibility to overview the overall communication topics and arrange them for maximum impact.
- In this role, as part of the B2B Marketing Leadership team, you’ll develop mid-term communication plans in close collaboration with all stakeholders responsible for our commercial-customer-facing marketing mix.
- Working closely with senior agency stakeholders to set up teams for future success, constantly developing the organization based on given budgets and business requirements.
- You will lead by example a team of 5 dialog marketing experts while managing budgets for broad external support to strengthen our intense communication approach.
- Finally stepping into your own projects and delivering smart communication, using a variety of channels to get your message through, is also part of this role.
Who you are:
- 5+ years professional experience on creating marketing communication, ideally in B2B communication environment.
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business partners with minimal direction.
- Proven experience in leading a team to gain maximal impact through delivered communications.
- You see optimization potential everywhere, steadily think improvements and challenge the status quo!
- A conceptual skillset paired with hands-on attitude, motivation to take responsibility for your topics and the inclusion of relevant partners from A-Z.
- You are familiar with agile organizations and experienced in leading and managing projects and their complexity.
- Business fluent in German and English (strong verbal and written communication skills). Both languages are must have criteria.
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organization
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new.
As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers.
As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.