We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Sr. UX Designer/Product Designer (d/f/m).
About the team:
Within your team, which works on some of the core functions of our products, you are the main driver for concept, design, prototyping and validation of ideas. Transforming advertisement to real user benefit, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience of shoppers, advertisers & brand-owners, building a seamless advertising as part of Kleinanzeigens core product experience. At the same time, you are part of the overall UX team and regularly exchange ideas with all designers.
- You will help your team across all stages - from the ideation, concept, wireframes, visual designs and testing to development and iteration
- You are the user’s advocate, driving user-centered goals while actively sharing UX knowledge within the ad department.
- Ensure a simple and fun experience for our users as they move through our platform
- You will work with overarching design patterns to ensure a consistent user and brand experience
- Facilitate ideation and support in user interviews and other research methods
- Extensive experience as a UX/UI Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer or similar role in an agile environment
- You have a keen sense for visually appealing and functional design. Ideally, you have previous experience working within a design system. Even better if you’ve helped build one
- You are strong in concept and interaction design; your biggest strength is in breaking complex systems down into easy-to-use interfaces
- You want to play an active role in usability tests as well as deriving concrete steps from them is a matter of course for you.
- You are enthusiastic about user-centered design and enjoy distributing knowledge and the overall UX Vision to the team.
- You are comfortable with asking for feedback on your work in its very early stages, to ensure you’re always working towards the most suitable solution
- You are familiar with the latest design patterns, especially on Google’s Material Design and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, yet are not afraid of thinking out-of-the-box when there is a reason to deviate from existing standard methodologies
- Proficient in German and English are a must criteria
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Additional three months fully-paid parental leave time
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
As a Senior UX Designer for advertising you'll be involved in all aspects of the product development process — from brainstorming the next innovation, to working collaboratively with product, user research and engineering.
You’ll craft and grow a proprietary advertising product that is of strategic importance and high visibility. Most importantly, you will have a direct impact on the customer experience of shoppers and advertisers. Kleinanzeigen’s core values are to provide a simple, secure and sustainable approach to recommerce and we strive to establish convenience with a closed-loop smooth shopping experience. Kleinanzeigen’s goal is to be the #1 platform for advertisers to market their goods and services to an environmentally-conscious audience.