As an important part of our brand marketing team, we are looking for a Senior B2C & B2B Product Marketing Manager (d/f/m) for our Transactional Services Business Unit (= TRX).
If you are a Product Marketing expert with a growth mindset and Brand Heart, experienced in being the Product Marketing ambassador in a growth driven and fast scaling business unit, we’d love to hear from you to become a part of our brand marketing team.
- Own, drive and develop the Product marketing set up for our Transactional Services at mobile.de in strong collaboration with product marketing of Dealer Seller Unit
- Be the Ambassador for Product Marketing & Brand strategy within the TRX Unit at mobile.de
- Ensure successful market launches of our new products and improve the lifetime value of our existing products - with always keeping brand-fit in mind
- Lead the x-functional initial definition of value propositions, product namings and develop x-functional Go-To-Market & Product-Life-Cycle strategies
- Ensure execution based on value proposition by strong collaboration with product & business development
- Own and drive the value proposition set-up for TRX by evaluating and developing them further if needed
- Be the project leader for our marketing campaigns for TRX products
- Develop the product communication concept and drive the integrated campaign implementation across all relevant Marketing functions & internal partners like Sales and CS.
- Define relevant metrics to control the success of these product marketing campaigns and take the responsibility to initiate corresponding campaign adaptations or to identify requirements for other departments like Product Management, Sales and other Stakeholders
- Work strategically and always ensure a comprehensive perspective on our product offer as well as deliver hands-on operational tasks when there is a short-term need
- Collaborate closely together with our Marketing Colleagues, Product Management, Sales, PR, CS, Legal, Customer Insights and Analytics as well as with our external marketing agencies
- Several years of professional experience in marketing with proven know-how in developing product marketing concepts and managing integrated product campaigns
- You are familiar with agile organizations and working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, you have excellent capability to react to project adjustments and alterations including flexibility in times of change
- Strong empathic skills and very experienced in stakeholder management across the whole organization, especially with Business Development, Product and Tech colleagues
- Ideally experience in Brand Marketing as well as B2C and B2B marketing
- Completed degree, ideally business administration with a focus on marketing or proven experience
- Very good project management skills, and practiced leader of cross-functional teams
- Experience in leading external service providers and agencies
- Initiative, flexibility and a high level of passion
- Proficient in German and English
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.