What you’ll do:
We are a team of 30+ designers, researchers and content specialists working together to understand our users and solve their problems iteratively across functions. We create hypotheses, test them with our users, and analyse data insights to learn and find the right solution. We work collaboratively within UX and other roles toward a common goal.
As a communicative and solutions-oriented Senior Product / UX Designer (d/f/m) you will work alongside five other designers in the Transaction Design team. You will be a part of the Transaction Business Unit and shape the transaction experience of both buyers and sellers at mobile.de.
Create solutions that meet user needs and assure cross-product consistency
Work closely with different roles to bring solutions to life
Work with other UX specialists to continually improve the quality of our products and the way we work
Prepare research topics together with UX Research and Product and interact with our expert users
Collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to create better solutions through feedback and iteration
Lead and own the user experience in your team area
At least 2 years experience designing digital products, at least 5 years experience in a senior role
A team player who can collaborate with others on a daily basis
Experience in simplifying complex systems into easy-to-use interfacesTranslate user needs into wireframes with attention to interaction design principles, design system elements and brand guidelines
Ability to give and receive meaningful and actionable feedback You take ownership for your work and provide a rationale for your design
Excellent visual skills and effective English and German communication skills
Experience in designing complex systems, designing with data and using quantitative onsite research (e.g. A/B tests) as well as running usability studies on your own
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Additional three months fully-paid parental leave time
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.