We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Senior Product Manager (d/f/m) - Transactional Engagement.
Work with us in shaping our transactional transformation!
About your team
Crafting and growing our transactional offering will be one of eBay Kleinanzeigen’s key strategic goals over the next years. Your team will be responsible for defining the first time experience of our users buying or selling with our new transactional features. You also drive the transactional retention of our users and help identify what it takes to have our users fall in love with our easier and safer way to trade on eBay Kleinanzeigen.
- “How do we win new users and our existing users to use our transactional offerings continuously?” - you and your team focus on this question
- OKR driven, you decide together with your team where to set the priorities and what to explore next and how to make good progress against your KPIs.
- You are part of our strategy process and guide us bottom-up based on qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Work in a co-located, autonomous cross-functional team with a strong marketing focus. You ensure transparency, consensus and alignment around your key priorities and achievements within eBay Kleinanzeigen
- You facilitate cross-functional projects, drive understanding of needs and, together with your skilled colleagues, develop ideas to test and implement
- You ensure the balance between pragmatism and quality
- You have strong experience in digital product management (Discovery and Delivery) in an agile environment, marketplace and ecommerce environment as a plus
- You ideally have worked closely with brand and/or growth marketing roles and bring experience in creating promotions that resonate with customers
- An excellent track record of building "outstanding" products across all devices; experience in the transactional/payment/shipping/fraud domain is a plus.
- Good technical understanding and not afraid of jumping into discussions of technical flows and APIs.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems and KPIs, collect data, communicate results and arrive at conclusions. You know how to track the success of your team’s work!
- A great teammate who loves fun and is a natural at consensus-building and decision making
- Required language skills: Proficient in English and a good at least B1 level of German proficiency
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries