eBay Kleinanzeigen is one of the most vibrant platforms for private buying & selling of cars in the German market. Together with our strategic partner mobile.de we're crafting and growing our Motors offering, which is one of Adevinta’s key strategic pillars.
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Senior Product Manager Motors (d/f/m) who will help us to keep the vibrancy and make second hand first choice for the coming generations.
- Help us grow our Motors business at eBay Kleinanzeigen with your customer centricity and business savvy product leadership
- Work in a co-located, autonomous cross-functional team. OKR driven, you decide together with your team where to set the priorities and what to explore
- You ensure clarity, consensus and alignment around your key priorities and achievements within eBay Kleinanzeigen
- You facilitate cross-functional projects, drive understanding of needs and - together with your skilled colleagues - develop, test and implement ideas by using agile approaches (Scrum / Kanban).
- You ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality
- You facilitate continuous experiments which seek to deliver customer and business value
- You monitor the industry landscape to keep visibility on evolution, trends, and standard methodologies related to the Real Estate realm.
- You have strong experience in digital product management (Discovery and Delivery) in an agile environment, marketplace environment as a plus
- A strong track record of building "outstanding" products across all devices; experience in the Motors domain is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems and KPIs, collect data, communicate results and arrive at valid conclusions
- Ability to break down complex problems, structure them and solving them iteratively and incrementally
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and you can collaborate closely with people across the global business
- Strong presentation skills and ability to make complex and technical topics easily understandable
- Languages: English (very good in speaking, writing, and understanding) and German (good in understanding and speaking, this is a must criteria!)
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.