This position can be for Amsterdam, Barcelona or Berlin!
This is why your new job is challenging:
- You lead the Identity Product, our global cloud-based identity service across web, mobile & apps. The product offers authentication, account lifecycle management, analytics and verification services to our marketplaces across the globe
- Run dual track development, i.e. discovery and delivery, in continuous collaboration with our marketplaces
- Be a thought leader and push the envelope on all things Identity at Adevinta
- Establish the vision, strategy, and product roadmap
- Work closely with highly capable data and engineering professionals
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Define metrics to measure the impact and success of your team and scope
- Be an advocate for data-driven mentality and approach in the organization.
What we expect from you:
- Significant product management experience in the Identity, Privacy and/or KYC space (or other relevant field)
- You are able to build and drive a compelling product vision and strategy for a complex product
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex software products
- Natural consensus-builder and collaborative decision-making style across partners, senior management, commercial, design & engineering teams
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal/presentation. You should have experience communicating and influencing at multiple levels of an organization
- Self-motivated and results driven. You challenge the status quo with the ability to articulate a path to get there
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Able to frame problems, collect data, perform the analysis, arrive at valid conclusions and present the data and metrics to influence others
- Resourceful with ability to get things done. Capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, across multiple teams and balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to quickly follow-up on impediments – having a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Naturally collaborative and supportive
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree.
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 26 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.