We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a (Senior) Product Manager - Financing (d/f/m).
In this role you will be driving mobile.de’s Financing product and business growth focusing on financing options through dealerships, understanding and leveraging the set-up of our dealer network, their needs and how they interact with consumers.
Your responsibility within a cross-functional team setup will be to
- Identify and develop new product ideas together with business development, operations and customer support
- Identify highest impact potential for growing Financing further and drive conversion rates along the entire funnel
- Drive the connection between our dealer and seller environment and provide guidance and support for our customers through their complete user journey, including the point of sale.
- Find the right balance between the needs of users, dealers and our partnering banks.
- Drive the product management process from start to finish; understand the market; ideate and validate new products and features; prioritize, prototype, test, implement and monitor success
- Identify and validate growth opportunities within our heterogeneous dealer network
- Test and implement improvements for our Financing product, online and offline (POS)
- Collaborate with dealers, banks and customers to identify the strategic next steps
- Increase interest in and adoption of our Financing product and constantly improve dealer satisfaction
- Peer with operations to improve the connection between CRM, Onsite and our operation efforts for product driven initiatives
- Focus on improving specific user success or business metrics rather than working off feature roadmaps
- Ensure effective collaboration and communication across the company and various stakeholders to build consensus on the product roadmap and OKRs
- Monitor daily usage data of your products and continuously identify improvements
- 3-5+ years of product management experience with digital products in an agile environment
- Strong results-oriented and analytical approach to prioritize business and product opportunities in a highly engaged environment.
- Knowing the commercial impact of your products is as important to you as understanding product development.
- Validated design instincts and product taste across platforms.
- Very good eye for business and big-picture thinking.
- Strong customer focus and willingness to go above and beyond. You use data from tracking, user testing and A/B tests to improve business value
- Experience with different measures of product discovery, quantitative testing (e.g. A/B-testing) and qualitative testing (e.g. Surveys, Usability testing)
- At ease speaking to large groups and making pitches to demanding people and highly skilled engineers.
- Excellent communication and social skills. You make sophisticated topics easily understandable.
- Proficiency in English and German are mandatory.
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.