We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Senior Product Manager (d/f/m) who will help us achieve this!
Crafting and growing our Advertising & Transactions product proposition will be some of eBay Kleinanzeigen’s key strategic goals over the next few years. While Kleinanzeigen will continue to stand up to it´s core values to provide a simple, secure and sustainable approach to re-Commerce, eBay Kleinanzeigen is striving to establish convenience in the shopping experience and wants to be the #1 platform for Advertisers to market their goods and services. As Senior Product Manager, you will play a vital role to consistently improve our product and contribute to the viability of our business.
- Help us grow our product within Advertising/Transactions domains at eBay Kleinanzeigen with your customer centricity and business savvy product leadership
- Work in a co-located, autonomous cross-functional team. OKR driven, you decide together with your team where to set the priorities and what to explore
- You ensure clarity, consensus and alignment around your key priorities and achievements within eBay Kleinanzeigen
- You facilitate cross-functional projects, drive understanding of needs and, together with your skilled colleagues, develop ideas to test and implement while ensuring product-market-fit
- You ensure the balance between pragmatism and quality
- Strong experience in digital product management (Discovery and Delivery) in an agile environment (SCRUM/KANBAN), marketplace environment as a plus
- A strong track record of building "outstanding" products across all devices; experience in the domain of commercial sellers on marketplaces is a plus
- Ability to break down complex problems, structure them and solving them iteratively and incrementally
- Good technical understanding and not afraid of asking questions
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems and KPIs, collect data, communicate results and arrive at conclusions
- A great teammate who loves fun and is a natural at stakeholder-management, consensus-building and decision making
- You are fluent in English. German is beneficial.
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries