In this pivotal position, as a Senior Product Manager at mobile.de, you would shape, manage and evolve products associated with the flow of communication on our platform. You get to define the product vision, strategy and roadmap in alignment with our company goals. You closely collaborate with teams working on product, engineering, data and design, driving a lean product development process.
In the communication domain at mobile.de, you will be responsible to develop tools which ease-up on how buyers connect with private sellers and professional sellers. The focus of your team will be to evolve the current message center that helps connect the right buyers with the right sellers.
- Spearheading a good product vision in alignment with company goals
- Communicating product strategy, discovery and delivery to stakeholders of all levels in the organization.
- Identifying user and marketplace problems/needs with the contribution of UX, Data, and business stakeholders to exploit opportunities where the product can bring value to Adevinta and its users.
- Utilizing data-informed and outcome oriented goals in place to drive execution, team motivation and alignment.
- Participating in UX-led product discovery work such as design thinking, user testing and prototyping.
- Ensuring buy-in and alignment between relevant stakeholders.
- Prioritizing the product backlog and areas of focus for the product development team, taking into account feedback from engineering, UX, Data and business stakeholders.
- Addressing product blockers and mitigating risks during the product development process to maximize outcomes.
- Contributing to and learning from the go to market strategy to ensure a quick data feedback loop and best suitable iterations to follow each product deployment in collaboration with business development, customer support and data analysts.
- Defining and articulating, with the support of the Data Analysts and stakeholders, the ROI and other user and business impact of the product.
- Hands-on Product Management experience (ideally 5+ to 7+ years)
- Ability to formulate product vision, strategy, roadmaps and set quarterly OKRs
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders and foster alignment
- Experience in working with engineering and design teams to test and build new features in a complex product landscape
- An understanding of agile development methodologies and a knowledge of how product managers empower teams to create the best products/software
- Lean user testing and MVP best practices
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment with cross-functional teams
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Attractive, modern office locations: Berlin-Charlottenburg & Dreilinden closed to Berlin Wannsee
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.