We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Senior Product Manager - Buyer & Seller Chat (d/f/m).
About the team:
At the mobile.de product department, we strive to create extraordinary user experiences by building products for people’s automotive lives that meet the highest level of quality and exceed market expectations.
In this position you will be part of our core consumer team, serving over 16 million monthly customers that use our site and apps every day. Your responsibility will be to shape our messaging strategy and bring it to life with a cross-functional team. The messaging strategy is at the heart of our business: Connecting Buyers and Sellers. Enabling them to communicate seamlessly over our platform and building upon the strategic value opens a huge business opportunity that you will drive.
- Continue to develop and inspire our messaging strategy
- Identify growth opportunities and translate them into hypotheses that can be tested quickly
- Focus on improving specific user success or business metrics rather than working off feature roadmaps
- Drive the product management process from start to finish; understand the market; conceptualise and validate new products and features; prioritize, prototype, test, implement and supervise success
- Ensure collaboration and communication across the company and various partners to build consensus on the product roadmap and OKRs
- Supervise daily usage data of your products and continuously identify improvements
- 3-5+ years of digital product management experience
- Proven track record of iteratively building products from MVP to "best-in-class" products across all device categories
- Strong customer focus combined with validated experience in using data from tracking, user testing and A/B tests to improve business value
- Ideally have knowledge of conversion rate optimization (CRO) and statistical testing frameworks and tooling
- Risk taking and very hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You make sophisticated topics easily understandable
- Fluency in English, German is an plus.
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.