The Buyers Domain is focused on the success of buyers. Our platform has a micro-services based architecture, and you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team, with a Product manager, an Engineering manager, Back End Developers, Front End Developers, UX Designers, Architects, Android and iOS Developers, QA engineers as well as a Product analyst, and in collaboration with Business developers, Marketing and Customer Relations. We all work together closely to solve the biggest challenges for our users, for the product and our technology. We experiment often and fail fast. You will not only help us in development, but also in finding improvements, whether to our product or the way we work.
- You will develop and design new projects as a key team member
- You will coach junior and medior developers: guiding them through architecture and procedures, being a mentor helping with skills development
- You will improve development work in all areas: coding, processes, tools, testing, and more
- Together with your colleagues you will brainstorm and apply architectural decisions
- You will be a partner for the organisation to help the business build efficient and effective requirements
- You will work with your international counterparts across our classifieds group
- You will write unit tests which verify the app in a Continuous Delivery process
Who you are
- You have 5+ years native iOS app development experience using Swift, including experience working in cross-functional teams
- You have experience with Rest APIs
- You are familiar with the Agile methodology
- You desire to build great products for many users where you can make an impact
- You are interested in new technologies like Composable Architecture (TCA), SwiftUI and Structured Concurrency
- You can maintain and improve CI/CD
- Preferably, you have a degree in Computer Sciences or comparable topic
You have to be currently resident of the Netherlands and entitled to work here (EU citizen, in possession of VISA, residence permit etc.)!
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 26 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Marktplaats in The Netherlands, and 2dehands and 2ememain in Belgium, are part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist. The three brands are hosted on a multi-tenant platform, operated from our Amsterdam location, and are the top players in the classifieds space throughout the Benelux region.
We offer consumers the opportunity to trade their unwanted products and contribute to a greener, circular economy. We offer businesses - of all sizes, from the smallest hobbyist to the biggest brands in Benelux - a platform to showcase their goods and services online to over 11 million monthly unique users.
Adevinta is recognised as a sustainability leader and is one of only six companies listed in the Media & Entertainment industry group on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) Europe.