This role reports to the Head of FP&A, Adevinta Benelux as part of the Adevinta Benelux FP&A team. This is initially set up as a temporary role of 12-18 months, but with a strong possibility to convert into a permanent position beyond the review period.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the quarterly & annual forecasting and budgeting processes for the full P&L
- Prepare the weekly scorecard, with insights on business performance KPIs, trends
- Build financial models identifying key performance indicators for each vertical and what-if scenarios for business planning decisions
- Lead the onboarding of new finance systems (e.g. Onestream, SAP S4) & develop necessary reporting
- Prepare management presentations reviewing business drivers, risks and opportunities
- Support the month-end close process by reviewing the P&L and understanding key variances
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A or in highly analytical roles
- Ability to work independently and deliver with a high degree of reliability and consistency
- Strong communication skills; ability to effectively interact with all types of individuals, both internally and externally
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel or Google Sheets (day to day formulas) is a must.
- Strong SAP and BI knowledge is preferred.
- Background in accounting, with a solid understanding of basic accounting principles, is a plus.
- Financial modelling expertise is a plus.
- 26 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.