What is your superpower?
* Are you an A/B testing champion?
* An SQL magician?
* An expert in Tableau?
* The master of analysis or something else?
If you answered ‘yes’, then join our Business Insights Team and use your superpower to bring our data vision to life!
mobile.de is on its journey from a vehicle trading platform to an online marketplace for moving business and people. And data and insights will lead us the way to our vision of "moving mobility"
What are you responsible for?
* You will perform analytical deep-dives to tackle problems and opportunities.
* You will implement exploratory analysis to understand user behavior and derive relevant insights to increase activation, conversion, and retention.
* You will design experiments, analyse and interpret the results and communicate them to your stakeholders.
* You will identify key trends and build dashboards to supervise progress.
Simultaneously you belong to a highly motivated and agile analytics team within mobile.de and exchange across different Adevinta marketplaces around the world. Within these expert groups we believe in sharing knowledge and developing standards and solutions for analysis, measurement and reporting.
Who you are:
- 1-5 years of track record in using data to facilitate product and business decisions
- Outstanding knowledge of different analytical methods, performance measurement, business reporting, forecasting and experimentation expertise
- Proficient communication skills to share insights in a clear and simple language
- Good understanding of web tracking technologies (preferably Google Analytics)
- Proficiency in data querying (SQL or NonSQL-Databases)
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.