We are looking for an exceptional Senior Data Analyst to join the Coches.Net and Motos.Net team. You will work as a member of the vertical Motor team, collaborating closely with Product owners, cluster teams, data engineers and management team stake-holders (Marketing, Sales, Product, BizDev and other Operations teams). Your main mission is to define and execute analyses of several business context to identify trends, opportunities and problems to improve the offering and services we offer. These will be your functions:
● Identify, analyse and interpret KPIs and Health Metrics related to our users and customers, creating dashboard and visualisation to monitor them.
● Identifying trends, risks and opportunities to provide insights that can make recommendations on how to improve the different initiatives of the vertical.
● Create powerful Insights using Advanced analytics to improve the knowledge of our users and customers.
● Actively participate in the discovery, and development of advanced analytical models (such as clustering, and predictive models), into their implementation in business use cases, such as customer segmentation, and propensity models for upselling, downselling, and churn prediction.
● 5+ years of experience in eCommerce, an online company.
● Advanced knowledge of SQL and relational databases
● Advanced knowledge of Python and/or R for data analysis (e.g. pandas, numpy, matplotlib), and advanced analytics (e.g. scikit-learn)
● Advanced user of at least one visualisation tool such as Tableau and/or QlikSense.
● Analytical skills: know how to interpret data, to extract relevant insights and be able to translate business questions into analytical needs Nice-to-have
● Experience working with sales, operations, and strategy teams.
● Good knowledge of basic machine learning algorithms (e.g. clustering, classification, regressions)
● Some experience with big data technology (e.g. databricks, datalakes)
● Some knowledge of data engineering tools (e.g. Airflow, DBT)
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
Our work model prioritizes remote work combined with face-to-face dynamics in the office that help us connect and make strategic decisions as a team. There are a minimum of 5 face-to-face days per quarter that you will pick with your team, that is, a minimum of 20 days a year, of which there are 8 days that we have chosen for everyone because they are meetings that reinforce our culture as a company (development conversations with managers, the creation of objectives or the summer celebration and Christmas party)
Furthermore, you have the option of working up to four weeks a year from wherever you'd like. To do this, you must have a good internet connection and be able to follow the team's schedules.
Every year we engage in benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
We have Apple, Dell and Samsung options to choose the hardware that helps you most in your daily life. Choose between a Macbook Pro (14" or 16") or Lenovo X1 laptop and an iPhone 12 or Samsung S21 phone.
Do you travel by car or motorcycle? We subsidize part of the parking cost
Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
At the Barcelona office, you can enjoy sessions of 1 hour of physiotherapy
Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
We offer free breakfast and drinks at our Barcelona office every day of the week. You can also choose to enjoy the freshmade set daily menu in our canteen for an economical price. In Madrid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays you can enjoy free breakfast.
Last but not least, you have 5 extra days to attend conferences and we offer one entrance ticket per year.
At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
Adevinta is so much more than just a workplace. We have obtained the Great Place to Work certificate and 91% of our employees say that Adevinta Spain is an excellent place to work. An international accreditation that shows that we are one of the best companies to work for!