Our cross-functional Retail Media Team is the main driver to drive a strong advertising product proposition for the German Market. We have large and bold goals to grow our advertising revenues in 2022 and as a Sales Manager you will be part of the Functional Business Development team within the Advertising department, reporting into the Business Lead, Retail Media and focus on major clients in the retail industry. As our Sales Manager, you will play a key role to consistently improve our offering and contribute to our financial success.
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Sales Manager, Retail Media (d/f/m).
- Take responsibility to sell our retail media solutions offering to merchant customers as well as brands
- Conduct sales pitches, presentations and opportunity assessments for new clients. Lead the development of sales proposals from start to finish
- Develop existing clients and capture business potential. Introduce new product opportunities to all clients
- Establish close relationships with for A-clients across hierarchy levels and make annual plans for clients with higher potential together with client services
- Understand the clients long-term strategic business needs and assure consideration in product road map
- Collaborate with Account Management, Business Development and technical support for building and launching campaigns, performance optimization and providing client feedback
- You will travel to industry and client events, building strong connections with decision-makers in the e-commerce industry.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree (or similar) in a business-related field or relevant professional experience
- Degree in business administration, marketing, communication, media studies or psychology
- Proven 3+ years sales experience in a B2B environment ideally for a digital or tech products
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced, agile environments and proactively working collaboratively with stakeholders from different departments and functions.
- Potential for growth: Our team is growing, and so are our responsibilities. You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have to the chance to really make a difference
- Natural relationship builder and networker with the ability to develop client relationships quickly
- Understand marketing and digital research concepts and you also have a very good overview of the common tools and technologies in online marketing
- Desire and joy to take on a new challenge and are enthusiastic about new, unknown tasks
- Experience with Salesforce or similar Sales CRM Software
- Fluent German and effective English communication skills
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.