- Be accountable for the timely and high-quality delivery of projects in accordance with portfolio governance and project methodology framework
- Support Business or stakeholder with business plan and project objectives definition, and identification of business needs
- Ensure project remains within budget, analyse financials and provide project forecasts
- Define and maintain project or programme roadmap, milestones and ensure the project is progressing against workplan, unblock project impediments and escalate risks or issues where necessary
- Run business analysis, define to-be processes, support business or stakeholder with definition of functional and non-functional requirements
- Ensure buy-in from business or stakeholder end-users, manage and drive the change within the organisation
- Lead test and change management activities if necessary: define and agree on testing approach and methodology. Plan and coordinate UAT or training workshops
Who you are:
- Experience delivering IT projects or programs, with excellent IT and business judgement
- Capacity to organise, plan, set priorities, drive and manage change in an international environment
- Must show initiative, proactively finding, analysing and solving problems in a hands-on and pragmatic manner
- Structured, result-oriented; who demonstrates a will to drive things forward
- Ability to quickly build relationships and establish credibility across the shared service function and with business leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Fluency in English (writing, reading, speaking)
- Have a positive team-player spirit, which benefits both groups and individuals
- Identify with Adevinta’s values and brands
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
We established our Global Headquarters in Barcelona when Adevinta was created in 2019. Here you'll find most of our Central Functions teams, although we also have people based in our other main hubs in Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin as well as in our local offices across the globe. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.