As Programmatic Display Specialist (d/f/m) for our Leasing business, you will be part of the acquisition workstream. You will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to drive growth in our key paid acquisition channels, for the German market (mobile.de and null-leasing.com in particular). This role also requires the flexibility to work with other markets too.
- Build Digital Marketing campaigns: Strategically plan, execute and implement display campaigns on an ROI basis. Setup campaigns across different DSPs e.g. Google Ads, DV360 and more.
- Manage and optimize Digital Marketing activity: Manage and allocate the budget efficiently and effectively and monitor changes continuously. Develop new partnerships and negotiate new deals with publishers and optimise them towards KPIs. Track creatives within GMP and perform regular QA checks to ensure everything is tracking properly. Work with our creative agencies to ensure all campaign creatives are on track to be delivered on time, and test different ad formats including Display, Native, CTV, online video etc. And audience management.
- Own the Programmatic marketing strategy: As part of the cross functional Leasing Alliance, develop and own the Programmatic marketing strategy to deliver on business goals and objectives.
- Lead the relationship with local country: Work closely with the Leasing Head to ensure that we are executing on our Display roadmap. Own the relationship within the functional and cross functional team: Work closely with Product managers, analysts, brand marketers, designers and other colleagues in order to bring creative marketing ideas to life, and to ensure Display marketing strategy aligns with business goals
- Analyse, report and present results: High level of analytical skills required and ability to understand data and the story it tells. Report your findings in a clear manner and identify additional opportunities.
- Be the digital marketing expert: It is encouraged to keep ahead of the industry landscape to identify any potential opportunities for our business. We are strong believers of testing and learning.
- Working with remote teams: work with different teams across the globe remotely.
- 2+ years Paid Digital Marketing experience (particularly programmatic display)
- Sufficient skills in project and stakeholder management
- Experience in Google Marketing Platform
- Experience in app marketing is a plus
- Experience in Paid Search campaign management is a plus
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ambitious initiative to continue learning
- Passionate about social media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party ad tags
- Interested in increasing knowledge on web analytics and tracking tools
- Analytically minded; strong ability to identify performance opportunities and root causes to problems
- Excellent German language skills and Fluent English language skills
What we offer:
● Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams
which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
● International career opportunities throughout Adevinta.
● Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal
and professional development.
● A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave
time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
● A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities
(online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day.
Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta offers a variety
of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We
continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls
Adevinta, an innovative leader in digital marketplaces spanning 17 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
As a global network of loved local brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands,
mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, our team of over 6,000 employees are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month. And we do that by being experts in our field, basing
improvements on data and bringing together our network of talented teams.
About the team:
The Adevinta Global Digital Marketing Team is responsible for leading outstanding
marketing activity across our portfolio of global sites. The team is in charge of setting up,
running and innovating digital marketing strategy and activity with the goal to support
business growth and success.
We are seeking a professional individual to add to our global team, this role will be based in Berlin/Dreilinden, Germany, as a Programmatic Display Specialist for our German brands mobile.de and null-leasing.com
Are you currently working in a Paid Marketing position and looking to make the next step, and make an impact in the way Null Leasing & mobile.de define mobility? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!