One big question that most buyers on our platform ask themselves when they have found their dream car: How am I going to pay for this? Many people need a loan to be able to afford their new car. One option: Signing a loan directly with the dealer who is selling the car, and their partner bank.
As of now, mobile.de is looking for a driven and results-oriented Product Manager - Financing (d/f/m).
In the Dealer Financing team, we are working on finding the best balance between customer needs and opportunities for the dealers and their partner banks by understanding and leveraging the set-up of our dealer network, their expectation and interaction with customers.
Your role within a cross-functional team setup will be to
- You use your knowledge and experience to identify and develop new product ideas together with business development, operations and customer support
- You ensure the highest impact for further growing our business and products and improve conversion rates along the entire funnel
- You drive the connection between our dealer and seller environment and provide guidance and support for our customers through their complete user journey, including the point of sale
- You find measures to increase interest in and adoption of our Financing product and constantly improve dealer satisfaction
- You use your knowledge of data analysis and user research to test and implement improvements for our Financing product, online and offline (POS)
- You identify and validate growth opportunities within our heterogeneous dealer network
- Experience in digital product management (Discovery and Delivery) in an agile environment
- Proven track record of iteratively building products from MVP to “best-in-class”
- Strong customer focus combined with strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems and KPIs, collect data, communicate results and arrive at valid conclusions
- Risk taking and very hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and you can collaborate closely with people
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to make complex and technical topics easily understandable
- Proficiency in English and German are mandatory
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.