Procurement department has been created in 2020 and a new set-up has recently been implemented based on global categories covering large scope of indirect procurement portfolios (Technology, Product, Marketing, Transaction, Customer Service, Professional & People Services and General & Administration).
The main purpose of this role is to improve 3rd party spend for all type of commodities and to support the current transformation which the organization (and procurement) is going through.
This mission-critical role is placed within the Global Procurement team, reporting directly into the Global Procurement Category Manager, in the Professional Services category.
You will join a recently created procurement team which is building pillars across the entire organization.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate and work with line manager on global categories in scope (Professional Services: BPO, Consultancy services, External workforce, HR services)
- Run end-to-end strategic sourcing plans (RFx, SRM…)
- Negotiate with existing suppliers to improve terms and manage renewals
- Build business cases and TCO models to improve the current way of doing things and to identify additional efficiencies
- Implement global procurement strategies
- Promote global synergies
- Support local procurement opportunities
- Engagement with relevant partners
- Partner with legal to ensure contracts meet our requirements and Adevinta´s legal and compliance requirements.
- Support the migration of (new) acquired businesses and identify synergies via consolidation
- Apply global procurement policies and partner with the markets.
- Be accountable for suppliers in scope
- Drive change within the organization and promote Procurement
- Report status to line management whenever required
Who you are:
- 3+ years working experience in Procurement field
- Exceptional commercial experience (including strategy creation, implementation and benefit delivery) and strong negotiation abilities
- Experience working in multi-market, multi-product organizations with global procurement functions and local / global partners.
- Stakeholder management skills (relationship building and influencing)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and to deal with ambiguity (we are constantly changing just as the digital industry)
- Willingness to manage and bring end-to-end projects
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Team player
- Proficiency in English (both written and verbal)
It would be great if you would also have:
- The right attitude (growth mindset)
- Humor (positive approach)
- A post-graduate qualification (e.g. MSc/MBA) or a professional qualification such as MCIPS
- Proficiency in Spanish or any other European languages ( French, German, Dutch or Italian)
- Project / Change Management (qualification / experience)
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
This role will be preferably based out of Barcelona with occasional travels to other offices, but we can also consider any of our other hubs (Amsterdam, Paris or Berlin).
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.