The Senior Process Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the operational end-to-end processes in the organisation of which the ownership is at the service management and integration team, being:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Change Enablement
- Service Configuration Management
- Monitoring & Event Management
- Monitor, analyse and continuously improve processes effectiveness to match the support requirements and targets from the business
- Continuously improve process efficiency and reduce process waste and variation
- Audit internal process compliance i.e. regularly check if the processes are carried out in the way they are designed and documented.
- Define and follow KPIs to track the process quality and identify possibilities on improvement
- Senior profile with 10+ years in the process management space
- Qualifications on ITIL4 and Lean are a must
- Qualifications on SIAMm Agile or DevOps are a plus
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence without hierarchical power.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at multiple organisational dynamics.
- Empathic for cultural sensitivity and differences.
- Ability to interact with others respectfully and courteous manners.
- Ability to manage conflict situations without immediate escalation mode.
- Ability to work in a structured and accurate manner.
- Ability to be open minded and work constructively team collaboration.
- Proactive and assertive personal traits
- Willingness to participate in escalation duties
- Teamwork: Collaborate effectively with others in the spirit of common objectives
- Communication: Ability to interact with all levels of the business, exceptionally good listening skills, ability to present complex or new ideas with clarity and simplicity; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This is an international program with great exposure to European countries, primarily Spain, Germany, France, Netherlands but also to overseas. The candidate must be willing to travel up to 20% once the implementation phase is reached and the pandemic situation allows.
- English is a must, any other European language is a strong asset (i.e. Spanish, French, German, Dutch)
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in the Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month across 16 countries.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.