What you’ll do
The People Services Hub (PSH) Advisors are generalists, responsible for all first line queries, transactions and standardised reporting requests that come into the PSH. They sit within the PSH which manages all employee service requests, supports administrative and transactional activity and the Business Partners and Centre of Excellence initiatives.
- Handles first line queries, forwards queries to the right person of contact within or outside of HR
- Sets-up access for AWF (contingent worker)
- Is responsible for Workday administrative tasks
- Generates dashboards for standardised reporting
- Generates cases for customised report requests
- Creates cases to update content on knowledge repositories
- Publishes new content on knowledge dashboards and other knowledge repositories
- Supports the Centres of Excellence and People Business partners operational activities such as updating and maintaining data, organisation-wide communications and administrative activities
- Responsible for an overall great employee experience
This role is global but will be based in Barcelona. As this team will be learning and developing together, we would envisage that the majority of the week would be office-based, and we might need to work on some holiday days as per rotation.
Who you are:
- Has exceptional written and spoken Spanish and English. (French would be a huge advantage)
- Explores multiple alternatives and new approaches to overcome obstacles and find solutions
- Collaborative, valuing perspectives across language, culture and time zones driven by a desire to improve
- Adaptable with an eagerness to learn
- Determined to overcome project challenges, identifying the positive aspects in each situation and recovering from setbacks quickly
- Shows commitment to own work and quality standards, Identifies bottlenecks, inefficiencies and when more information is needed; analyses recurrent problems from different perspectives and offers solutions to streamline workflow
- Understands business needs and proactively takes on the tasks quickly and effectively
- Adjusts the message and style and selects the appropriate communication channel for the target audience
- Keeps track of project milestones and KPIs, respecting timelines and commitments
What you’ll get from us
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.