What you'll do
- Partner with the local markets to provide local legislative/policy knowledge;
- Be responsible for individual case management when it comes to complex employee cases such as long-term sickness;
- Provide local language support for queries and with handling local documentation;
- Review dashboards set-up by the People Services Hub with standardised reporting
- Manage any local, legal or regulatory query management that is unable to be resolved by People Services Tier 1/2;
- Work with the Employee Relations & Case Management team within People Operations, to provide any local Labour or Works Council considerations for employee relations cases that are being managed within their region or team;
- Work with the People Business Partners to help on complex employee cases and to partner with the local business and its leaders.
People Operations is the one-stop-shop for every Adevintan where all People-related questions are answered through the right channel, with the right expertise and at the right time, providing a meaningful employee experience and allowing every Adevintan to focus on what matters for them and the business. People Operations is an engaging place to work, where all People Operations professionals do what they love and are loved for what they do, where everybody can grow while delivering value-added services in a personal way and steering towards measurable impact.
Who you are
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written);
- You have 5+ years experience in the field in the Benelux;
- You are familiar with and practiced in the Dutch and preferably also in Belgium labour law;
- You are experienced with individual case management;
- You are comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders;
- You have experience working with Dutch works councils;
- You are currently a resident of the Netherlands and entitled to work here (EU citizen, in possession of VISA, residence permit).
What you’ll get from us
- Great compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 26 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We're Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We're all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they're looking for in their local communities – whether it's a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of Adevintans who work towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.