Our people are key and we aim to improve upon and advance our people analytics capability. Investing in people analytics solutions and technologies will have a direct impact on our cost and revenue drivers, improve organisational decision making and will differentiate us from other companies. As the People Analytics Lead, you will have the opportunity to work on optimising the employee experience, boosting our talent practices and improving our hiring processes.
This role will be based in our Barcelona or Amsterdam office.
- Assess, prioritise and translate business requirements to analytical hypotheses and potential solutions
- Consult with people and business leadership to identify critical human capital opportunities
- Serve as a subject matter expert and consult on human capital and business data to determine the proper approach for analysis, success measurement and connection points based on desired outcomes
- Lead analytics initiatives and provide recommendations that deliver insights which inform and shape people decisions such as culture, retention, learning, engagement, inclusion and productivity
- Communicate data analyses and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Consult on all internal employee research and people reports (surveys, focus groups) to ensure development, collection and usability of data
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel, work hands on, collaboratively, with teams and as an individual contributor
- Experience in leading complex analysis, including KPI and dashboard design
- Good business acumen and rigorous problem solving skills – able to start with a business objective and independently structure an appropriate analytical framework reflecting the true drivers and levers that can influence business results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Deep knowledge of Workday reporting and dashboards
- Experience of Smart Recruiters, Tableau, Docebo & Culture Amp desirable but not essential
What you’ll get from us
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
If the candidate is based in Barcelona:
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
If the candidate is based in Amsterdam:
- 26 days of holiday
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.