The Key Account Manager role is crucial in ensuring we achieve our vision to become the leading automotive marketplace in Australia. Our Key Account Managers are responsible for revenue generation through elevating our brands in the market by identifying new sales opportunities within existing and new accounts while providing superior service, pro-active education, insights and ongoing training and support for our customers. This role is based in-market and requires a combination of face-to-face meetings and account management check-ins via phone/video conference.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Key Account Management
- New business acquisition / upgrades
- Strategy, Reporting and planning
You can fill these boots with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Embraces a digital mindset.
- Excels in customer service and sales excellence.
- Natural problem solver - takes a structured approach to collecting facts, logically determining the root cause, and identifying the simplest solution.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Drives collaboration across the team.
- Data driven and proven ability to draw insights & recommendations.
- Experience successfully objection handling and negotiating.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- The ability to build and present impactful presentations to customers.
- Experience with various CRM systems.
- Strong prospecting, negotiating and closing skills.
- Self-motivated, strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with efficiently while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- PowerPoint skills and ability to create presentations.
- Basic to intermediate excel skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation including generous quarterly incentive scheme
- Fantastic team culture
- The opportunity to travel to Sydney to connect with the broader team!
- From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an awesome and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment, then apply and send us your CV!
Autotrader is an automotive marketplace where everyone wins. For buyers, Autotrader provides support and guidance to help them make smarter purchase decisions. For dealers and private sellers, we market vehicles more effectively while connecting them directly with buyers. We have a dedicated team based all over Australia supporting the Autotrader business!