We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Junior Sales Manager, Retail Media (d/f/m).
eBay Kleinanzeigen delivers performance at scale for marketers by demonstrating our massive reach, proprietary technology platform. We optimise web monetization with innovative ad-tech solutions while creating an accretive experience for buyers and sellers, resulting in a multi-million dollar advertising business. If you are excited by the scale and technical complexity of retail media then we want to talk to you!
Our cross-functional Retail Media Team is the main driver to drive a strong advertising product proposition for the German Market. We have large and bold goals to grow our advertising revenues in 2023 and as a Sales Manager you will be part of the Functional Business Development team within the Advertising department, reporting into the Business Lead, Retail Media and focus on major clients in the retail industry. As our Sales Manager, you will play a key role to consistently improve our offering and contribute to our financial success.
- Take responsibility to sell our retail media offering to merchants as well as brands
- Conduct sales pitches, presentations and opportunity assessments for new clients. Lead the development of sales proposals from start to finish and optimise it
- Develop existing clients and capture business potential. Introduce new product opportunities to clients
- Collaborate with Account Management, Business Development and technical support to build and launch campaigns, optimise performance and provide client feedback
- You will travel to industry and client events, building strong connections with decision-makers in the ecommerce industry.
Who you are:
- First sales experience, at least 1 year, ideally in e-commerce or/and with digital products
- Experience with Salesforce or similar Sales CRM Software
- Fluent German is essential for this position and effective English communication skills
- Good understanding of marketing and digital research concepts.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, agile environments and proactively working collaboratively with stakeholders from different departments and functions.
- Potential for growth: Our team is growing, and so are our responsibilities. You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have the chance to really make a difference
- You are enthusiastic about new challenges and unknown tasks.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.