You’ll be responsible for:
- Improving and developing features in Jofogas/Hasznaltauto's iOS application.
- Maintain code quality through test automation and static code analyser tools in our CI/CD environment.
- Designing, Building and maintaining reusable and reliable code and libraries for future use.
- Keeping our application fast and performant for users.
- Proactively finding solutions to product problems.
- Implementing designs based on input from the team’s PM and UX.
- Collaborating with other team members in planning and implementation.
- Peer-reviewing your fellow android engineers code.
- Work with the QA team to ensure acceptance criteria is met.
- Assist in resolving end user issues, inspecting logs.
What we are looking for:
- Proficient knowledge in the iOS SDK using both Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience in network communication using REST API calls.
- Proficient understanding of the git version control system.
- Good understanding of the Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
- Familiarity with services of Firebase, but it's not required.
- Experience in writing tests, including UI and Unit tests as well.
- Familiarity with VIPER architecture.
- Familiarity with the following dependency managers: Carthage, CocoaPods.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and SOLID principles.
- A team-player attitude.
- Technical and business level English is a must.
- At least 2 years experience in native iOS development.
What we offer:
- The package includes salary, annual bonus, non-monetary benefits and lots of fringe benefits.
- Other opportunities within our loyalty program: All You Can Move Card, English/Hungarian language training and participation in training, conferences and workshops.
- With our Travel Grant program, you can apply to visit one of 15 Adevinta countries for up to several weeks.
- What we always have in the office: fruit, coffee, tea, cola, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, ping-pong, table football, darts, bean-bags.
- Lots of programmes, social responsibility, thematic months, cake days, 3-day team building events, to boost our spirits during the work week.
- Our team is professional, youthful, energetic and diverse, and we are sure you will find your place, as we are interested in many things.
- We do not have overtime, after work focus on yourself and relax.
- You can expect a well-developed training process, and you will receive continuous feedback on your work.
- We are dog friendly, bring your pet, or play with your colleagues’ pets.
- You can join our football team or our fan club or our wine club.
If you would like to work with us, you are welcome to apply!
As an iOS engineer in a fun and energetic cross-functional team, you'll be working on Jofogas/Hasznaltauto- our main assets used by thousand of used users and searchers every day. The team works on developing new features and elevating existing ones like ad insertion, ad search, payments and user profiles. We’re looking for someone with excellent native iOS development skills and a positive, proactive attitude. Ideally you’re interested in trying new things, enjoy diving in and getting your hands dirty in the details, and try your best to find reliable, pragmatic solutions to real user problems.