We are looking for a tech enthusiast to support the Advertising Technology (“Adtech”) Team who will join our team in our office in Berlin. The ideal candidates will be data driven, flexible, innovative, enthusiastic, and solution oriented, preferably with some Advertising Technical background and a good overview of best practices in this field and an analytical mindset.
Where we need you:
- Operational responsibility for our existing and future Adtech tool stack.
- Setup A/B test, pull reports and validate the results.
- Be the person to connect IT/Tech teams and stakeholders.
- Be responsible for ad quality management.
- Join conversations with our technology partners to maintain a strong partnership.
- Work with 3rd party supply-side platforms to understand their needs and gather requirements.
- Ensure successful advertising tech integrations on desktop and mobile apps.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for Adtech related content.
- Lead projects within the area of responsibility and contribute to cross-functional projects.
- You are currently studying, or are a recent graduate (12 months max.) in software development
- You have knowledge in various web technologies and how they work together (http, HTML)
- You are a tech enthusiast and eager to continuously learn new technologies.
- You are agile, creative and strong in communication.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You are reliable and careful in your work.
- You are friendly and easy to work with.
- You have good English and some German skills (oral and written).
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 14 countries.