As a People Systems Integration Lead, you are responsible for hands-on experience in HR systems design, development and configuration, familiar with design, build, test and deploy or industry standards for HR SaaS.
The Vision for the People Systems product line is to provide a service orientated proposition to the People function and wider Adevinta business, which will enable the day to day operations of HR and the business. The proposition will be: Aligned to the customers needs, Globally spanning, Partnering with HR, IT and the Business.
What you will do:
- You need to be an effective liaison between internal functional, technical Team and change management teams, driving quality output and deliverables
- Provide architectural consultation across all people systems and integrated solutions, including Workday HCM Core, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Performance, Payroll, Payroll Interface, Security and Absence management
- Define internal best practices for system architecture, design, and build across the Adevinta HRIS application ecosystem and integrated enterprise business systems
- Design and document business process, integration, and related data architecture to identify areas of friction, waste, and opportunities for improvement
- Support development of multi-year HR technology roadmap in collaboration with business stakeholders and our IT, data, and security teams
- Facilitate and advise on the evaluation and selection of HR technology enhancements, and lead proof-of-values/concepts (POV/POC) to prove out solution viability from both a technical and business perspective
- Work alongside the Functional, Technical and Testing teams to design, configure, and test PECI Payroll Integrations
- Serve as a technical expert on complex, cross-functional, transformational projects and initiatives, guiding extended project team on technical design
- Build and manage relationships with senior leaders within the IT organization (Business Process, Security, Infrastructure, IT, Data and Analytics) and influence and manage key functional area leaders
- Maintain awareness of current trends and new Workday functionality, providing recommendations to leadership and functional partners
Who you are:
- Experienced in project and programme management in a global environment (preferably in more than one function/ business) and with different methodologies (traditional, agile and hybrid)
- Good working knowledge in project and portfolio as well as agile work/team management tools
- Ability to quickly build relationships and establish credibility across BTS, Finance and the Business functions
- Technical and business level English is a must
- Have a positive team-player spirit, which benefits both groups and individuals
- Identify with Adevinta’s values and brands
This position can be based in Barcelona or Paris as per mutual agreement.
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance, including four weeks work from anywhere per year, part-time work, plus an additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities as well as providing a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.