The Integrations Lead role is responsible for leading design and development of Integration prototypes and solutions that meet the Adevinta business requirements.
- Designing integrations and review the integrations’ system
- Report to management the integrations’ rollout progress in order to ensure maintainability, reliability, scalability and observability of implemented automations. They should be aligned with the Adevinta Integrations Strategy, defined by the Architecture team.
- Manage data, including the creation, update and deletion of data from one or multiple datasets.
- Process confidential and proprietary information in compliance with information policies.
- Execute the necessary initiatives aimed to implement the Master Data Management Strategy at Adevinta.
- Identify and oversee initiatives for data integrity and normalisation within and across Adevinta’s systems and departments.
- Experience in Computer Science and algorithm management.
- Development experience in any backend programming language (Java, Python, Ruby, NodeJS, etc) and APIs development.
- Solid understanding of how cloud environments work (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with any iPaaS (Workato, Mulesoft, etc).
- Be a business-focused, creative, innovative, pragmatic and positive team player.
- A "can do" attitude - hands-on and flexible approach to emerging requirements and a real willingness to learn and participate.
- Good communication and people skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas to different audiences within an organisation and effectively engage with stakeholders ranging from subject matter experts to senior functional leads.
- Strong documentation ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work.
- Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and Leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.