You will provide hands-on implementation services and ensure a smooth transition post-deployment into the support/maintenance phases. Additionally, the role will manage the continuous improvement of delivery processes and methods.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Help gather Identity & Access Management services based on modern technologies.
- Perform hands on deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of the Identity & Access Management services.
- Coordinate with teams globally, develop and test integration point together if necessary.
- Maintain and administrate Identity & Access Management services for all of Adevinta.
- Provide mentoring, expertise and training to local administrators on maintenance of the services.
- Be a go to person with Identity & Access Management services.
- Review and adjust support processes with helpdesk teams.
- Work and collaborate with Identity & Access Management vendors' teams to address escalated issues.
Your skills and qualifications include:
- Experience implementing end to end built-in SailPoint connectors.
- Experience developing custom SailPoint connectors.
- Experience running certification/recertification campaigns.
- Experience designing Identity Access Management solutions to support important systems and business programs..
- Experience with typical enterprise identity life cycle management and access right standards in large companies.
- Proficient business knowledge of the English language is required.
- Experience with Sailpoint IDN. Familiarity with Okta and other Identity Access Management tools and practices is a plus.
- Experience with Sailpoint-focused script development.
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including motos.net, coches.net, fotocasa, habitaclia, milanuncios, InfoJobs in Spain, Marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and Leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.