• Lead the coordination of the planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Guide the organisation on the annual FP&A activity calendar to provide decision support to CFO, CEO and the Executive Team
• Provide financial management and insights to support executive stakeholders and Finance Business Partners to understand and drive our performance.
• Manage the corporate budgeting and forecasting processes; project capital tracking and reporting.
• Prepare financial performance reviews, identifying risks and opportunities and offering solutions.
• Manage a motivated global team of FP&A professionals to provide quality insights and commercial decision support
• Determine appropriate financial planning group processes, methodologies and modelling techniques • Build strong working relationships with Finance Business Partners and collaborate to deliver high quality, relevant insight.
• Recommend process changes to improve Adevinta’s planning, budgeting & forecasting cycle and management reporting requirements
• Manage the Global Functions finance team and lead financial inputs on Global function group wide deliverables.
• Sponsor strategic projects and continuous improvement initiatives
A well-rounded senior finance leader with 12+ years expertise in Finance and FP&A
• Finance or business-related education. Preferably holding a professional finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
• Experience in senior Finance environment, incl. end to end corporate planning, budgeting and forecasting, and reporting processes, scenario analysis and modelling skills
• Specific industry experience in a high-growth, multi currency/geography technology business
• Understanding the metrics and main drivers which impact operations, revenue and cost
• Able to manage and deliver outputs, incl. managing partners' expectations and junior colleagues.
• Proficient user in FP&A and reporting tools, e.g. Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint.
• Ability to prioritise and to operate in a fast moving, global environment with tight deadlines.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Significant people management experience
• Fluent English is essential
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which main moments they want to spend face-to-face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
Adevinta, operates digital marketplaces in Europe and Latin America. Our leading local brands include Leboncoin in France, InfoJobs in Spain, Subito in Italy, Jofogás in Hungary, and Segundamano in Mexico, among many others. Adevinta is in the constant process of acquiring new businesses and procurement meaningfully contributes in the integration of these businesses into the global operations and the identification of synergies.
The Head of FP&A - Adevinta Group will be responsible for coordinating Group Financial Planning - leading on annual budget & quarterly reforecast processes, providing accurate information for the CFO and the VP of Investor Relations, Corporate Affairs & Sustainability. You will also be an exceptional business partner to senior stakeholders including working with the VP Marketplaces function; ensuring robust financial plans are understood.
The Head of FP&A - Adevinta Group will also create value through the delivery of insightful financial analysis - demonstrating strong influencing skills.