We are seeking a Head of Display Advertising to grow onsite monetisation across banners, native, and text offerings supporting direct ad sales, ad operations, and programmatic. With a focus on growing Kijiji’s share of the digital ad spend with existing and new partners. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the digital ecosystem from the sell-side perspective and be an experienced leader for ad operations and sales teams. Have a proven track record of creating digital strategies and achieving revenue targets.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and support a team of leaders to deliver revenue targets
- Build out a strategic roadmap across direct sales and programmatic
- Drive new innovations to align with the ever-changing digital ecosystem
- Partner with external partners, including ad tech platforms and agency investment teams
- Lead integration and upfront conversations with key customers, in collaboration with sales and ad ops
- Collaborate with the Ad Operations, Marketing, Product, and Verticals teams at local and global levels
- Continually hit and exceed revenue targets!
What You'll Have:
- 10 years of proven experience as a leader with Digital Media Sales, Monetisation, and Operations at a digital publisher or platform
- Proven relationships with Ad Tech vendors, Brands, Agencies, and Trading Desks in Canada
- Strong Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit with the approach of running your own business within the organisation
- Demonstrated success in monetising web properties
- Full understanding of the Digital Media ecosystem, including operational knowledge of programmatic and native offerings
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout Adevinta*.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We're reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada and one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital sites. We reach nearly half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping users find and trade goods and services in their communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, results-oriented and collaborative team and were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands.
Kijiji is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 14 countries.