You’ll be responsible for:
- Improving and developing features in Jófogás’s web app.
- Creating UI components using AngularJS and SSR templating tools.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Keeping our site fast and performant for users.
- Proactively finding solutions to product problems.
- Implementing designs based on input from the team’s PM and UX.
- Collaborating with other team members in planning and implementation.
- Peer-reviewing your fellow frontend engineers’ code.
What we are looking for:
- Proficient knowledge of web markup (HTML) and styling (CSS & Sass) with hands on site build experience.
- Good understanding of AngularJS, ReactJS knowledge is a plus.
- Good understanding of web performance metrics, as well as SEO and accessibility principles.
- Proficient understanding of the git version control system.
- Familiarity with npm, NodeJS and build tools like gulp.
- Familiarity with testing technologies like Mocha, Chai, Karma & Sinon.
- Experience with HTML templating languages is useful but not required.
- Comfortable using the command line and associated Linux tools.
- A team-player attitude.
- Technical and business level English is a must.
What we offer:
- The package includes salary, annual bonus, non-monetary benefits and lots of fringe benefits.
- Other opportunities within our loyalty program: All You Can Move Card, English/Hungarian language training and participation in training, conferences and workshops.
- With our Travel Grant program, you can apply to visit one of 15 Adevinta countries for up to several weeks.
- What we always have in the office: fruit, coffee, tea, cola, Play Station, Nintendo Switch, ping-pong, table football, darts, bean-bags.
- Lots of programmes, social responsibility, thematic months, cake days, 3-day team building event, to boost our spirits during the work week.
- Our team is professional, youthful, energetic and diverse, and we are sure you will find your place, as we are interested in many things
- We do not have overtime, after work focus on yourself and relax.
- You can expect a well-developed training process, and you will receive continuous feedback on your work.
- We are dog friendly, bring your pet, or play with your colleagues’ pets.
- You can join our football team or our fan club or our wine club.
If you would like to work with us, you are welcome to apply!
As the front-end engineer in a fun and energetic cross-functional team, you’ll be working on product features used by thousands of Jófogás users every day. The team works on exciting, user-centric domains like messaging, trust, user profiles and parcel delivery & ordering.
We’re looking for someone with excellent site build and JS skills and a positive, proactive attitude. Ideally you’re interested in trying new things, enjoy diving in and getting your hands dirty in the details, and try your best to find reliable, pragmatic solutions to real user problems.