We are looking for an innovative and dedicated Technical Manager to optimise the performance of our company's global information systems in the Finance Procurement area (P2P).
Working in the Finance Architectural & Data consistency team, your duties will include collaborating with the Product Owners, Technical Leads, Delivery managers and Stakeholders to enhance system performance and the right balance between business delivery, technology enablement and operations work.
To ensure success as a technical manager, you should demonstrate extensive experience in SAP4HANA development and maintenance. Outstanding technical managers keep up with advancements in the field and promote technological innovation at their companies.
You will be:
- Working collaboratively with the Product Owner and Technical Leads to ensure roadmaps strike the right balance between business delivery, technology enablement and operations work.
- Managing the operational aspects of the delivery teams across a product line, ensuring financial, risk, legal, security and other compliance requirements are met.
- Maximising the flow of value through the Product by systematically measuring and removing impediments, and ensuring a metrics-focused approach to measuring Objectives & Key Results realisation and Product performance.
- Championing and driving adoption of agile ways of working in the Product teams Supplier performance, including ensuring alignment with the organisation’s ways of working and values, assessing performance and fostering strong relationships that encourage continuous improvement and innovation.
- Realising the Product’s objectives and key results and other value metrics defined on the Product roadmap.
- 5+ years work experience in SAP product consulting, systems integration, or architect role.
- BS degree in computer science or engineering with 5 years of experience or MS degree with 2 years of experience.
- Must have experience in analysing, creating system specifications, and developing tests and implementing business solutions utilising SAP technologies.
- Must have worked in SAP HANA private cloud and Fiori environments.
- Must have excellent expertise in ABAP development with very good understanding of SAP modules such as MM, Workflow and Intercompany.
- Experience working with interfaces in addition to Web Services, such as Java connectors and Rest APIs communicating with non-SAP applications.
- Must have good experience with SAP security concepts and must have implemented authorization checks in ABAP objects.
- Experience managing projects and working with a team of Engineers.
- Ability to assess and manage technical risks and issues.
- Must have good communication skills and should have a proven ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.