What you’ll do:
- Maintaining calendars for General manager and MT
- Scheduling and rescheduling smaller and larger meetings
- Hands on assistance with team projects, events and/or off-sites. For example scheduling, preparing and setting up company wide meetings, booking locations and transportation for team off sites.
- Supporting internal events (taking care of logistics, booking vendors)
- Team support (tracking birthdays, ordering flowers and cakes)
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the full team
- Other administrative duties (expense reports, keeping google groups up to date)
- Support in onboarding program for new hires (schedule onboarding sessions, taking care of distributing information, sending surveys)
- Prepare smooth onboarding for contractors of MT members (create account, order laptop and phone, order office badge)
- Financial support: creating PR’s, PO’s, point of contact for vendors regarding outstanding invoices and taking care of service sheets for invoices for MT
You’ll be joining the management team which is led by our General Manager and consists of 7 directors and one Executive Business Partner. The team is setting strategy for the Benelux business in Adevinta, so Marktplaats and Tweedehands.
Who you are:
- You have a solid experience (5+ years) as a management assistant in a professional environment
- You are proficient in both English and Dutch language (written and oral)
- You are currently resident of the Netherlands and entitled to work here (EU citizen, in possession of VISA, residence permit etc.)
- You communicate effectively: clear, concise, professional and thorough in both written and oral communication.
- You are action oriented: Understands the business needs and proactively takes on the tasks quickly and effectively.
- You are good in relationship management: in building relationships with key contacts to support your own work.
- You feel comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more.
- 26 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
Marktplaats in The Netherlands, and 2dehands and 2ememain in Belgium, are part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist. The three brands are hosted on a multi-tenant platform, operated from our Amsterdam location, and are the top players in the classifieds space throughout the Benelux region.
We offer consumers the opportunity to trade their unwanted products and contribute to a greener, circular economy. We offer businesses - of all sizes, from the smallest hobbyist to the biggest brands in Benelux - a platform to showcase their goods and services online to over 11 million monthly unique users.
Adevinta is recognised as a sustainability leader and is one of only six companies listed in the Media & Entertainment industry group on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) Europe.