- Work with stakeholders to understand the business strategy and plan how the enterprise systems landscape should evolve to enable it, for instance in line with new goals or availability of new technologies
- Ensure that planned changes to the technology landscape maximise the re-use of existing enterprise systems, where appropriate, thereby avoiding duplication of functionality and cost
- Help identify synergy opportunities for enterprise systems, e.g through consolidation of separate application instances
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that enterprise system lifecycles are managed to reduce obsolescence risk and cost
- Define and maintain artefacts such as the Enterprise-IT Applications Catalogue, landscape views, road maps and standards
- Review and co-create formal written descriptions of the applications to be developed or configured in terms of functional and non-functional requirements
- Coach and consult project teams in architecture decisions
- 5+ years’ experience as an Enterprise Systems Architect working for multinational companies
- Experience of business and technology transformational change programmes
- Experience of governing architecture designs and design decisions
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills • Strong problem solving, time management and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Experience using and developing Enterprise and Solution Architecture artefacts and frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Principles, Standards, Policies, Reference Architectures, Patterns)
- Knowledge about IT application development methodologies, implementation technologies
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work.
- Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.