If you want to join this journey, then apply for the role as
Digital Onsite Marketing Manager - E-Commerce (f/m/d)!
- Sitting at the intersection of our Product, Marketing and Sales/Advertising team you lead, develop and implement successful Onsite Marketing initiatives for our C2C customer with focus on payment and shipping features in the Apps and on Web with the objectives of user acquisition and improve key metrics
- Measure, supervise and analyze the success of Onsite Marketing activities, including campaign results, data stories, and spend recommendations in close coordination with analytics, product and other stakeholders
- Strategic “full funnel” view and improve the onsite customer experience, including marketing & product touchpoints
- Driving integration and synergies between own channels (e.g. CRM), paid channels (e.g. Performance Marketing) and Onsite Marketing to increase efficient cross-channel communications
- Work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams and other marketing functions to ensure consistency and find the best way to convert traffic into conversions
- Be agile and rapidly iterate on strategy based on findings
- Find pragmatic solutions within given resource context
What we expect from you:
- BA/BS degree is required
- 3+ years of practical experience in digital marketing.
- Preferably experience from an e-commerce or online marketplace
- Strong project management skills, familiar with agile working environments
- Proven ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Ambitious yet unpretentious with a “can do attitude”
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German & English
What we offer:
Kleinanzeigen.de is flexible and fast like a start-up while having all the benefits of belonging to the global Adevinta organization. Our local Berlin team includes all functions to run our business and make fast decisions. As a team, we value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and our mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution. Working at Kleinanzeigen.de, you can look forward to:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work
- Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organization
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Kleinanzeigen.de is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to build an ambitious and diverse work environment, join Kleinanzeigen.de.