About the role:
As part of the Ad Operations team, the successful candidate will be a crucial part of our campaign management team and be an advertising escalation point for stakeholders within the business. Manage day-to-day Ad Operations and programmatic functions for CAMS, ensuring all digital advertising bookings are processed and optimised, satisfying operational, compliance and reporting requirements
- Work on commercial projects from brief through to delivery
- Prioritise design workflow and balance in-house projects with those that need to be outsourced to freelancers and digital agencies
- Act as Ad Operations point of contact for sales teams internally and externally
- Reporting on campaign delivery and effectiveness
- Project manage unique ad campaigns
- Escalation point for any ad ops related issues
- Troubleshooting issues related to ad campaign delivery
- Execute and manage campaigns using SSPs, DSPs and DMPs
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 2+ year’s experience in Ad Operations/sales role within the Media industry
- Knowledge in Google Marketing Platforms (especially GAM, DV360, Analytics)
- Programmatic Trading, ad trafficking &/or data management experience &/or Analytics tools experience highly regarded
- Demonstrate knowledge of HTML, 3rd party ad tags, and other forms of digital ad code
- Digital Media background and understanding of Digital Media Trafficking, Digital Media ecosystem and advertising platforms, media buying
- Previous experience handling advertising bookings & campaign delivery
- Proven stakeholder management experience and ability to work autonomously
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; experience with macros, pivot tables and ability to extract insights from data
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- Competitive compensation package including an annual bonus.
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including a hybrid working environment.
- Excellent Benefits which include health insurance for you and your family!
From the moment you join the Gumtree team we aspire to make your employment experience an awesome and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment, then apply and send us your CV!
Note: successful applicants need to have full working rights for Australia.
No agencies thanks, we’ve got this one covered!
About the company:
At Gumtree, Carsguide and Autotrader we are on a mission to create Australia’s leading multi-category classifieds marketplace, business and finance community forum, and editorial lifestyle network reaching more than 1 in 3 Australian adults every month. Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?