We are looking for an exceptional Senior Data Analyst to join the Infojobs Customer
Intelligence team. You will work as a member of the cross-vertical Customer Intelligence
team, collaborating closely with other CI Managers, CI Data Engineers and Analysts, and CI
stake-holders (Sales directors, Sales Managers, and other Operations teams).
Your main mission is to define and execute analyses of our customers in order to identify
trends, opportunities and problems to improve the offering and services we offer.
These will be your functions:
● Identify, analyse and interpret KPIs and Health Metrics related to our customers,
creating dashboard and visualisation to monitor them.
● Identifying trends, risks and opportunities to provide insights that can make
recommendations on how to improve the different initiatives of the company from the
perspective of the Operations area.
● Create powerful Insights using Advanced analytics to improve the knowledge of our
● Actively participate in the discovery, and development of advanced analytical models
(such as clustering, and predictive models), into their implementation in business use
cases, such as customer segmentation, and propensity models for upselling,
downselling, and churn prediction.
● 3+ years of experience in eCommerce, an online company.
● Advanced knowledge of SQL and relational databases
● Advanced knowledge of Python and/or R for data analysis (e.g. pandas, numpy,
matplotlib), and advanced analytics (e.g. scikit-learn)
● Advanced user of at least one visualisation tool such as Tableau and/or QlikSense.
● Analytical skills: know how to interpret data, to extract relevant insights and be able
to translate business questions into analytical needs
● Experience working with sales, operations, and strategy teams.
● Advanced knowledge of QlikSense
● Good knowledge of basic machine learning algorithms (e.g. clustering, classification,
● Some experience with big data technology (e.g. databricks, datalakes)
● Some knowledge of data engineering tools (e.g. Airflow, DBT)
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
Ever since COVID-19 hit, we've all been working remotely following the health recommendations, but the offices are open and you can go in whenever you'd like with all the necessary health measures in place. Now, we are shaping our new post-COVID-19 working model. It will be based on a hybrid formula that will have a significant remote work component.
Every year we engage into benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
All Adevintans have in common the passion for innovation and technology. You can choose whether to have a Macbook or Dell XPS laptop and you can opt for an Iphone or a Samsung.
We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of 90€/ month.
Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
We have a doctor in our facilities and we do offer extra wellness initiatives such as Yoga at the office in Madrid and physiotherapy in Barcelona.
Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
In Barcelona offices we offer free breakfast and beverages🥐 You can choose the daily menu freshly prepared in our canteen.
Last but not least, you have 5 extra days to attend conferences and we offer one entrance ticket per year
What we want to achieve, together.
At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for
through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact
on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, Habitaclia, InfoJobs, Coches.net, Motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1
in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find
it. And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best
version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds
to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our
community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
Adevinta is so much more than just a workplace. We have obtained the Great Place to Work
certificate and 91% of our employees say that Adevinta Spain is an excellent place to work.
An international accreditation that shows that we are one of the best companies to work for!