The Cybersecurity Program Manager International Markets will be part of the CISO International Markets (CISO-IM) team within the Global Cyber Security function. The CISO-IM team works on improving the Cyber Security state of the various international marketplaces in Adevinta. It is the mission of the CISO-IM to ensure the creation of the worlds Most Trusted Marketplaces. "The effective stewardship and management of consumer data is our licence to operate and priority #1".
What you’ll do:
The Cybersecurity Program Manager International Markets we are looking for cannot wait to:
- Initiate and support the implementation of the Adevinta global cyber security programme in the international marketplaces, for example the instalment of procedures and policies.
- Function as the liaison between the Global Cyber Security Team central service delivery and the local Marketplaces consumption and adoption of the globally delivered services.
- Foster and ensure the right security mindset in the local marketplaces, for example by being approachable for consultations, by organising demos that are educative and raise security awareness, and by otherwise evangelising philosophies and ways of working such as shift-left and DevSecOps.
- Manage and facilitate the international marketplaces in their rollout and consumption of security capabilities such as incident response, system hardening, vulnerability scanning, security testing, SIEM, et cetera.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards on the security and risk postures of the international marketplaces so that the Global Cyber team and Adevinta Board can make informed (business) decisions.
- Perform local audits and assessments of the security and risk states of the international marketplaces.
- Act as the sounding board for local marketplace colleagues to revert lessons learned from the shop floor towards the global cyber security team and policy writers.
Who you are:
You recognize yourself to be in line with the following list of qualifications. We will also consider candidates that do not necessarily have all of the qualifications, but have sufficient related experience and talent.
- More than 3 years of professional experience in IT or information security.
- Good understanding on how to implement and manage security processes such as SIEM, vulnerability scanning, system hardening, incident response, security testing, asset management, secure product lifecycle, et cetera.
- Good knowledge of cyber security processes, adoption, governance, audit and risk assessment, IT, service management, and working according to AGILE principles.
- In possession of strong reporting and dashboarding skills and the ability to present and explain such products to both operational and management levels.
- Excellent communication skills in English, and able to interact with business and operational stakeholders and partners.
- You are a team player, have intercultural sensitivity and experience in working with diverse and geographically spread teams.
- Experience in the classifieds industry is a pre.
- Any certification in CISM, CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CEH, ISO27k, ITIL, Service Management, LEAN, Six Sigma or an equivalent thereof are considered a pre.
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- 26 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.