What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Customer Support & Sales Specialist (m/f/d) to join our Online Buying team.
You will be a part of ourTransactions Business unit where we strive to ensure that every consumer can realise their individual mobility change online with confidence and trust. As a part of this creative and agile business unit, you’ll have the opportunity to drive mobile.de's strategic ambition to extend its footprint and help consumers and dealers to trade cars fully online.
Communicate with the customer through phone, chat or email and ensure a great customer experience
Resolve customer inquiries, complaints, concerns and wishes fairly and effectively
Be the internal expert to provide support for our extended sales & support teams
Provide product and service information to customers and identify upselling opportunities to maintain and increase income streams from customer relationships
Provide new, existing and potential customers with information related to sales questions, process steps, service requests, suggestions and complaints
Be the internal sales & support counterpart to our extended external teams
Be close to our internal functions to ensure a continuous improvement of our product & service offer
Work closely with internal functions including sales service, technical support, finance, project management, product & tech, complaints departments to ensure continuous improvement
Who you are:
Good communication skills in person, and on the phone (inbound/outbound) with strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and German
A good teammate with high personal engagement and sense of humor
Confident handling of PC applications
Customer orientation and high commitment
Independent and structured way of working
High degree of willingness to learn,self-motivation, proactivity and adaptability
Willingness to contribute to process design, improvement in cooperation with cross-functional teams (Tech, Ops, BizDev, Sales)
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Additional three months fully-paid parental leave time
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No. 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.