What you’ll do
- Working with central corporate team to maintain and manage group corporate structure and individual companies
- Assisting with filings, corporate documentation, authorities, signatures, etc
- Supporting and assisting the business and corporate teams (incl M&A team) with information requests
- Assisting with corporate restructuring, divestments, acquisitions, etc
Who you are
- Bachelors Degree
- Paralegal/cosec qualifications
- Experience managing company secretarial activities across European and other international jurisdictions
- Managing and using corporate management software & systems
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces that reaches hundreds of millions of people each month through our household name brands across 16 countries. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. As a global network of loved local brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and Leboncoin in France, our teams are there to make things better, safer and easier for the people who choose to visit and use our marketplaces every month.
We established our Global Headquarters in Barcelona when Adevinta was created in 2019. Here you’ll find most of our Central Functions teams, although we also have people based in our other main hubs in Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin as well as in our local offices across the globe. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.
Within Finance we act as a trusted business partner protecting, creating, and driving sustainable stakeholder value through one innovative team, while creating a controlled and protected environment with accurate and timely financial information safeguarding the company with integrity, robust compliance and controls.
The Group Regional Controlling team works with market finance teams to ensure accuracy of finance numbers across all of Adevinta’s market segments. The team collaborates with external auditors on market specific audit queries and challenges, and interprets financials into meaningful insights for senior management.