- You will shape a vision for the Product’s growth that engages the business and technology and feeds into the BITS business strategy
- You will build a clearly understood Product roadmap that reflects customers desires and captures the imagination of the business and technology
- You will promote the understanding and engagement between the business and technology
- You will promote and lead a culture of innovation and experimentation, with the freedom to iterate and develop ideas, both within the value stream and across the wider organisation
- You will secure investment and resource to continue Product development and growth
- You will proactively share knowledge to drive technology learning, understanding and appreciation across the business
Who you are:
- Experienced in project and programme management in a global environment (preferably in more than one function/ business) and with different methodologies (traditional, agile and hybrid)
- Good working knowledge in project and portfolio as well as agile work/team management tools (ideally Planview and JIRA)
- Ability to quickly build relationships and establish credibility across BTS, Finance and the Business functions
- Technical and business level English is a must
- Have a positive team-player spirit, which benefits both groups and individuals
- Identify with Adevinta’s values and brands
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in the Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month across 16 countries.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.