Collab Tools enable the effective day-to-day collaboration and work for Adevintans by providing valuable and reliable global applications and tools. To achieve this, the following principles are emphasised when forming the product line: Learning and Development, Agile and Cross-functional, Collaboration to Enable Speed
The Team lead is responsible for the team management of a specific product group. His role is to manage people & to align the business objectives of the product line owner with the execution teams composed by PO and App admins.
He is in charge of defining the best ways of working of his team to deliver its services, he defines and follows objectives for his scope.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Align with the product line owner (PLO) to define the strategy and roadmap for his scope. Materialize those ambitions into concrete objectives for his product group.
- Steer correct execution of the objectives and report directly to the PLO.
- Is responsible to align with the team to choose the correct governance, processes and methodologies to be used to achieve product line objectives.
- Is owner and manage the budget, benefits and outcome of his scope and report it at PLO and Guide & control.
- Participate in the discussions at program level and manage external dependencies for the team.
- Is managing his product group’s collaborator. Define performance goals, manage career aspiration, training and talent retention.
- Is responsible for reviewing product group architecture with the enterprise architecture team with the teach lead and follow changes implementation with the product owner.
- Is accountable for the correct application of security policies and compliance in his product group.
- Manage the software asset for his area.
- Participate in the selection and validate vendors proposed by his team (RFI, RFP). In the run , participate in vendor and service providers discussions - he is expecting to bring the technical view into it. He participates in vendors performance assessment.
- Is involved in the sourcing strategy of his team: define recruitment target, contractors needed and involved in the recruitment/contracting process.
- Handover to operations and act as main point of contact for licensing management.
- Continuously improve the support model.
**This position can be based in Barcelona or Paris as per mutual agreement**
Your skills and qualifications include:
- Experienced profile with 6+ years in the service integration and management area
- Past experience as application administrator is a plus
- Leadership skills; to inspirate to deliver product visions’
- Communication: Ability to interact with all levels of the business, exceptionally good listening skills, ability to present complex or new ideas with clarity and simplicity; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business fluency
- Technical fluency: Ability to work and understand tech environment and language
- Technical solution design
- Software development and configuration
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at multiple organizational dynamics
- Negotiation skills with external providers
- Involvement in people management; define his recruitment needs, help to set job desk, follow recruitment process with HR, secure ramping-up, manage career objectives, performance review and trainings.
- Agile mindset: iterate on everything , build MVP
- Agile delivery management: Scrum, Kanban (certification is a plus)
- Prioritize wisely the activities of the product team
- Delegating: empower PO and App Admin in project and run activities
- Collaboration: ability to work efficiently with a team
- Innovation mindset: ability to understand the value of new technologies, new ways of working and how to shape it to fit the team
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- English is a must, any other European language is a strong asset (i.e. Spanish, French, German, Dutch)
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The health of our employees is very important to us. Due to Covid-19 all of our employees currently have the option to work from home full-time or, depending on the local situation and government regulations, they may go into the office following all safety protocols. This means that our interviews are currently taking place virtually. We are reviewing the situation on a regular basis and want to ensure that we follow all governmental guidelines and put the health of our people first.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in the Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month across 16 countries.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.