About the role:
As part of our growth journey, we are looking for a talented Accounts Receivable Manager to join our Billing and Operations Team. Reporting into the Billing and Operations Manager this role works in partnership with key stakeholders within the business to collect outstanding monies within KPI.
Responsible for dunning processes, account suspension and referral to collection agents, while balancing the important commercial relationship.
Manages a team of Accounts Receivable agents ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained and key KPI’s met.
- Manage debtors accounts within agreed KPIs
- Support & optimise the Central Finance/EXL Dunning & OCA processes
- Form strong relationships with our customers and key internal stakeholders including Sales, Finance and Customer Service to deliver outstanding customer support.
- Establish and manage payment plans
- Point of escalation for dealer sales
- Management reporting
- Manage KPIs for Inbound customer contact (Call, Email)
- Maintain open & professional communication and keep detailed records of all customer interactions
- Work with the dealer sales team on key accounts
- Management Reporting
- Suspension of accounts for non-payment of invoices & referral to OCA
- Management reporting of accounts at risk and suspensions
- Review of accounts prior to onboarding by dealer sales
- Manage a team of collection agents to agreed KPIs
- Coach & develop to ensure a high level of customer service
- Promote the AR team in relevant forums
- Develop subject matter expertise in Accounts Receivable and the Dunning & Collections Process
- Develop relationships across operations, sales, and finance, leveraging expertise to ensure targets are met
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 5 years’ experience in finance, business administration and/or collections along with customer interactions via telephone
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer relationship skills, able to manage conversations and negotiate an outcome that is both commercially favourable yet empathetic to the customers needs
- High level of familiarity with the collections / dunning process
- Experience with Salesforce highly desirable
- Proficient in account reconciliation and ability to use Excel to an intermediate/advanced level
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with varied groups to deliver tasks
- Natural problem solver - taking a structured approach to collecting facts, logically determining the root cause, and identifying the simplest solution
- Ability to multitask whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Able to provide a superior customer service experience
- Ability to represent the brand with utmost professionalism when interacting with customers
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- Competitive compensation package including an annual bonus.
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including a hybrid working environment.
- Excellent Benefits which include health insurance for you and your family!
From the moment you join the Gumtree team we aspire to make your employment experience an awesome and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment, then apply and send us your CV!
Note: successful applicants need to have full working rights for Australia.
No agencies thanks, we’ve got this one covered!
About the company:
At Gumtree, Carsguide and Autotrader we are on a mission to create Australia’s leading multi-category classifieds marketplace, business and finance community forum, and editorial lifestyle network reaching more than 1 in 3 Australian adults every month. Sounds exciting doesn’t it?