Procurement department has been created in 2020 and a new set-up has recently been implemented based on global categories covering large scope of indirect procurement portfolios (Technology, Product, Marketing, Transaction, Customer Service, Professional & People Services and General & Administration).
What you’ll do:
- Category Manager for Cloud and Infra.
- Lead Category strategy definition and implementation
- Run end-to-end sourcing processes with a specific focus in the IT.
- Negotiate with existing suppliers to improve terms and manage renewals.
- Build business cases and TCO models to improve the current way of doing things and to identify additional efficiencies.
- Partner with legal to ensure contracts meet business requirements and Adevinta´s legal and compliance requirements.
- Apply global procurement policies.
- Report progress / achievements to line management whenever required
Who you are:
- 3+ years working experience in Procurement field
- At least 2y category management / sourcing experience
- Expertise in in the following categories IT / Licensing
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and to deal with ambiguity
- Willingness to own and to drive end to end initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Proficiency in English (both written and verbal)
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.