We are seeking a professional individual to join our Online Buying team as a
Business Development Manager (d/f/m)
In this role, you will be joining a squad which was specially created to discover and develop new models for our Online Buying business. Together with a dedicated team of cross-functional experts (Product, UX, BizDev, etc.), you will have the chance to shape the future of mobile.de’s Online Buying.
You will be joining our Online Car Buying business unit where we strive to ensure that every consumer can realise their individual mobility change online with confidence and trust. As part of this creative and agile business unit, we together have the opportunity to drive mobile.de's strategic ambition to extend its footprint and help consumers and dealers to trade cars fully online!
What you`ll do:
- Be part of one winning team: help to shape the online buying & selling business for mobile.de
- Evaluate new options to grow and improve our online buying and selling experience and implement experiments to validate key hypotheses
- Explore and analyze markets, new technologies and trends in the automotive industry
- Work closely with main stakeholders (dealers and consumers) to ensure successful launch of new business models and features
- Perform competitive analysis and learn from and with our customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams with colleagues from Product Management, Marketing & Sales, Key Account Management, User Research and Analytics
- Enable the team to make decisions as fast as possible by creating and interpreting the right analytics and metrics
- Prepare presentations and business model calculations for the management team
Who you are:
- At least 4 years of work experience within a comparable setting, preferably with an e-commerce, consulting, company building or startup profile
- Very experienced in handling large amounts of data and creating valuable analytics
- High intrinsic motivation for identifying and hands-on developing new business opportunities
- Fast apprehension, strong ability to identify and focus on top priorities, excellent logical and analytical skills
- Ability to work highly independently and dealing with ambiguity in a very dynamic environment
- Teammate with high personal engagement and sense of humor
- Good communicator with strong oral and written communication skills both in English and German
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
What you´ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Looking for a company where you can have an impact? A company where you can have the best of two worlds – an ambitious work environment and an inclusive culture?
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.